Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
to work in Belgrade
A Cost Accountant provides support to the controlling, line management and other related functions for cost accounting related topics, such as the month-end-closing cycle, work-in-progress process, cost- and profit centre structures, including the maintenance of the controlling objects.
- Support the business functions in the maintenance and closing of business processes by pro-actively analysing, optimizing and executing finance related activities
- Support the business functions in the area of SAP CO objects e.g. cost-, profit centre, internal orders and reporting
- Ensure the work-in-progress process
- Perform and maintain the budget entries in SAP system
- Execute the month-end-closing tasks (e.g. work-in-progress, order settlements, service centre allocations, reports, reconciliation, etc.)
- Perform CO-related reposting on request
- Execute write-off process
- Maintain data for projects and service orders
- Proactively provide business functions with SAP CO and value-flow related information and reports
- Perform BW reporting
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Higher education in Finance / Accounting / Business Administration or similar
- 3+ years of working experience in cost accounting or similar financial function
- Working experience in manufacturing environment
- Profound knowledge of SAP FI and CO modules
- Additional knowledge of SAP PS and SD modules is strongly desired
- Knowledge of SAP BW would be an asset
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluency in English
- Analytical personality
- Proactive approach to the tasks
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
|Beograd, rok: 29. Oct 2016.