Finbet d.o.o., Associated Company to international Fincore group is hiring IT professionals for its Belgrade office.
To that end, FinBet is urgently seeking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Minimum five - seven years of experience in network administration and security
- Cisco certification (i.e. Routing & Switching or Security)
- Experience with Cisco security products and technologies (ASA, IPS/IDS, etc.)
- Advanced level understanding of routing and switching technologies (EIRGP, BGP, OSPF, VLAN, VRF, STP, QoS)
- Good knowledge of Cisco Voice
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience with open source network monitoring tools such as Nagios and commercial like Solarwinds NPM
- Experience in International Internet environment and between multiple long distance WAN’s
- Ability and desire to work within a team driven environment, responsible enough to work unsupervised as well as to lead projects and team
- Excellent English , written and spoken skills is must
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Multitasking work, with more critical issues at same moment, ordering by priorities and escalation of critical
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and methodically under pressure, when diagnosing and escalating problems
- Proactive attitude toward problems
- Demonstrated motivation, flexibility, dynamic, ambitious and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to follow simple procedures in writing or verbally; good phone skills
- Excellent team player
- Ability to build relationships and liaise successfully with other teams.
- Able to follow instructions and comply to a change management process.
- Keeping high standards in work
- Previous experience within the online sector highly desirable.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Performing analysis of network and security needs and contribution to design, integration, installation, maintenance and administration of hardware and software including firewalls, and intrusion detection/prevention systems
- Analysing, troubleshooting and correcting network problems remotely and on-site
- Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Securing network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring network access.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
- Positions with permanent status
- International travel
- Great multinational team with experienced and helpful colleagues
|Beograd, rok: 10. Apr 2015.