If that sounds like you, then you should audition for this awesome position.
Overview of the role
You will become part of the existing finance team who have strong experience in our platform and the industry we work in.
- Become Salesforce administrator certified - For the first three months you will be studying Salesforce to acquire your certification and provide the foundation for your financial career ahead.
- Learn Financial Force - Learn how to perform tasks directly in Financial Force
- Understand how the business works - You must have the drive to have a deep understanding of how the business functions today.
- Develop your specialisation - There are specialist tracks such as bookkeeping, purchasing, accounting and reporting, analysis and dashboard configuration.
This job is a super job because someone is going to get the chance to work with a broad range of software applications that are world leading. We work with IT service companies so the industry is also interesting.
Brandstate works with Australian IT companies that service the Australian market. We deal in subscription billing for the telecommunication and managed services industry.
We are into business software that enables efficiency for all stakeholders of a business whether that be via a direct or indirect channel to market. We work in a software called SalesForce and our financial application is called Financial Force. We have a very young, exciting and intelligent team working together to build an outstanding business.
You are university graduated in the field of economic of mathematics and have a strong preference to work in accounting or financial analysis.
The main criteria we will use to select the right candidates.
- The grade you acquired at University
- Your written and verbal English acumen
- Your theoretical understanding of accounting
- Your high level knowledge of software
- Your emotional intelligence
- Your cognitive ability to make calculations in your head